paperown.com is committed to protecting your privacy when you visit our Site(s). We want you to know what Information we collect, how we use it, and how you can request that this Information be updated or corrected.
- Information We Collect
- Information Collected Automatically
- Information You Provide to Us
- How We Use This Information
- Opt Out
- Our Security Measures
- Call Monitoring
- Internet Technologies Used
- Children's Privacy
- Site Hosting and Links From Our Sites to Other Websites
- Refund Policy
- Revision Policy
- How to Access Your Information and Contact Us
"Business Associates" means third party service providers which the Organization may contract with to provide services on their behalf including those related to the Site(s) or for transactions occurring on the Site(s) including, but not limited to Social Networking, hosting, web analytics, lead generation, academic, business or financial services.
Financial Information" means specific Personal Information of a financial nature such as your credit card number.
"Information" means any Information collected and includes: "Personal Information", "Financial Information", "Web Analytical Information" or any other Information collected from you through our Site(s).
"Personal Information" means Information that may be used, alone or in combination, to identify a specific individual and includes Financial Information.
"Site" or "Sites", means the Organization's website located at paperown.com as well as any other Organization-controlled or authorized Sites (including, without limitation, any Business Associate sites), regardless of domain name or IP address.
"Social Network", means various Internet communication technologies provided on Sites that facilitate conversation and interaction between people online and includes, but is not limited to, blogs, discussion forums, wikis, chat sessions, news groups, etc.
"Social Network Content" (or "SNC") means user-generated content you consent to share via a Social Network and includes, but is not limited to, Personal Information, including digital sounds and pictures that you upload to a Social Network. It also includes your Personal Information that may be displayed on other users' Social Network pages.
"Organization", "we", "us", and "our" refer to the paperown.com
"Unrelated Entities" means third parties that are not Educational Partners and who are not providing services to paperown.com as Business Associates.
"Web Analytical Information" means internet generated Information we collect when you visit our Sites. This Information may be linked with marketing and Personal Information. When linked with other Information identifying you personally, either alone or in combination with other Information, then such Information also will be considered Personal Information.
We collect various types of Information from you through our Sites, when we talk to you on the phone. Some of this Information is collected automatically through various web and internet technologies including Social Networking tools used by the Organization. Other Information is collected when you provide it in response to an advertisement, or a request for information; or if you register or order educational or other products and services, set up a Social Network or other Site profile, or if you choose to use one of our learning assessments or other interactive tools.
Each time you visit one of our Sites, Web Analytical Information is automatically gathered. In general, this Information does not identify you personally. Examples of Web Analytical Information include, but are not limited to:
- IP address
- Collection Date
- Publisher Name
- Connection Speed
- Day of Week Time of Day (hour)
- Language settings
- Country, State, DMA, City (relating to IP address, if available)
- Domain (.com, .net, .mil, .org, .edu, etc.)
In addition to the Web Analytical Information automatically collected when you visit our Sites, the Organization also collects, uses and discloses Personal Information that you provide to us voluntarily when you respond to an advertisement or a request for information; or if you register or order educational or other products and services, set up a Social Network or other Site profile, or if you choose to use one of our learning assessments or other interactive tools.. While the exact nature of the Personal Information may vary depending on the type of response or service requested, the following is a non-exclusive list of the types of Information that may be collected to the extent it is necessary and applicable for the intended purposes:
- First, Middle and Last Name
- Street Address, City, State, Country, Postal Code
- Country of origin
- Address Type
- E-mail address
- Valid Day or Evening Telephone Number
- Cell Phone Number
- Confirmation of the age of majority
- Publisher Code (SiteID)
- Lead Source
- Credit Card Number
- Social Networking Content
The Organization recognizes that by choosing to provide us with your Personal Information, you are demonstrating your trust in us and we take that trust seriously. We will not sell, rent or lease your Personal Information to others. We may collect, use and disclose Personal Information for the following purposes:
- to provide requested products and services
- to respond to your inquiries
- to administer promotions to which you have indicated an interest
- for our internal marketing purposes, which includes, but is not limited to, sending you material about products, services, updates, etc. that we think may be of interest to you
- for fostering communication and collaboration among members of the Organization community through Social Networks
- for sharing with our Partners who may contact you with respect to their services;
- for sharing with our Partners or Business Associates who are performing services on our behalf
- to analyze how Sites and services are being accessed and used;
- to improve Site and service performance and delivery
- to analyze academic and learning outcomes and preferences
- to analyze risk and business results
- to obtain payment for services that we provide to you
- to maintain business records for reasonable periods
In connection with the uses set forth above, we may use an automatic telephone dialing system, artificial or pre-recorded voice messages, or text messages to provide you with various communications. Further, when you provide us with a cellular, wireless, or mobile telephone number as your contact number, you agree that you are providing us with your express consent to receive calls using an automated dialing system, pre-recorded voice messages or text messages related to your enrolment. If you do not wish to receive these updates on your cellular or mobile phone, please provide us with a LAN-based telephone number.
Your Financial Information will be used to provide requested products and services, to analyze operational and business results, to analyze risk, and for concluding your registration or other transaction you have initiated with us. It will not be sold, rented, or otherwise transferred to an Educational Partner, Business Associate or Unrelated Entity outside of this purpose, except in the case of a reorganization, merger or acquisition of our shares or assets.
We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) 128 bit encryption to protect your credit card details submitted to us over the Internet. No one can view your credit card information, not even our staff members.
You may opt-out of our collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Information at any time, subject to contractual, academic, legal or technical restrictions and reasonable notice. Note that if you opt-out of certain uses of your Personal Information, we may no longer be able to provide certain products or services. You may not be permitted to opt-out to certain necessary collection, uses and disclosures, for example, but not limited to, educational announcements, maintaining reasonable academic, business and transaction records and disclosures to government entities as required for us to comply with applicable laws. Click here to opt-out.
You can choose to no longer receive marketing communications from us and you may express your choice where indicated on the applicable email or other communication or click here to opt out. Please note, however, that such a request will only remove you from our list and the list of any Business Associate performing services on our behalf. We are not responsible for the use any other party may make of the Information once it has been transferred in accordance with this Policy and you will need to contact such entity to have your Information removed from their database.
You may change various user settings related to sharing your Personal Information contained in any user profile you set up as part of Social Network activities furnished by us, subject to contractual, academic, legal or technical restrictions and reasonable notice. Note that your withdrawal from Social Network activities might prevent us from providing you with certain products or services.
We will take commercially reasonable measures to secure and store your Information to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the Information under our control. We utilize industry standard security measures when accepting your credit card Information during the online ordering process, as well as whenever we ask you to login to any of our Site(s).
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. As a result, although we will utilize such measures, we do not guarantee you against the loss, misuse, or alteration of Information under our control, and you provide Information to us at your own risk. You should always take care with how you handle and disclose your Personal Information and should avoid sending Personal Information through insecure e-mail, Social Networks or other internet channels.
We may monitor and retain all incoming and outgoing communications for training of our representatives and for quality assurance purposes. To the extent such communications are selected, they are only retained as long as necessary to adequately discharge these purposes, unless a specific communication needs to be retained for legal reasons. If you prefer that your communications not be retained for any reason, please advise your representative.
Cookies, web beacons and other relevant internet technologies are used on our Sites to allow us to accomplish the uses set out above as well as to deliver Sites messaging and to keep track of your Information. These small pieces of program code reside in your computer and browser and can be removed. If you desire to remove such technologies you may do so, but this may render our Sites unusable to you. You can opt out of cookies or the other internet technologies used by disabling these features in your browser program. Consult your browser's "Help" menu for assistance in changing cookie settings or removing cookie files.
We are very sensitive to the issue of children's privacy. Our Sites are neither developed for, nor directed at children under 13. If you believe your child has provided us with Personal Information, or registered at one of our Sites and would like to have this Information removed, click here.
Some of our Sites may be hosted by our Business Associates or contain links to external websites hosted by Partners and Unrelated Entities. When you access these Sites or external websites, the providers of the websites may have access to your Personal Information and may apply their own policies on how your Personal Information is used. Please make sure to read the policies of any Sites you visit on the internet carefully. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of any sites or external websites that we do not control directly and the collection, use and disclosure of Information about you by Partners, Business Associates and Unrelated Entities will be subject to the policies applicable on those other Sites or external websites.
When placing order you agree for all terms and conditions.
- 5.1. The Company shall not responsible or guaranteed any proofreading or formatting service will be free of plagiarism that is papers and other materials which are not written by our company writers will not be viewed or scanned on software. The Company shall not be responsible to pay back any amount in case of proofreading is considered to be plagiarized.
- 5.2. The customer will get a 100% refund if the Company fails to deliver the order on time.
- 5.3. The customer has to write an email of refund claim to its assigned support staff member and then that member will transfer case to refund department.
- 5.4. In case if the task required more time to complete, the Company will inform the customer and asked for the extension for the deadline, after the confirmation of an extension, if the document is still not delivered on time the refund policy is applicable.
- 5.5. The 100% refund is claimed if customer’s Credit Card has been charged mistakenly two times to process the same order.
- 5.6. Customers with claim of plagiarism, failure or unsatisfactory work must read out the “Satisfaction Guarantee” section to claim their refunds.
- 5.7. The customer must reply back to the refund department in 72 hours via email and specify the valid reason. The Quality assurance department will consider it otherwise; the case will close, if there is no reply from the customer in the allocated time. In-case of no reply from customer till 10 days, we will close the refund case permanently and no refund will be issued further on that case.
- 5.8. The Company accepted the process of refund, if the customer provides the valid reason to claim it. The Quality assurance department will inquire the issue and ask for required documents from customer as per the case and after the investigation, a refund is processed for the same customer. The Quality assurance department has the right to decline the claim if it is not meeting the policy criteria. Our department also have right to decide percentages of refund after reports from their experts analysis. Also in-case of not providing required documents and answers to Quality Assurance department, Company reserve the right to cancel refund claim.
- 5.9. After any refund issued by the Company, the customer has no right to claim for the document and Company reserve the right to publish, distribute or sell it to the third party. The customer is not authorized to use the particular product for future use or any other purpose.
When placing order you've to agree for all terms and conditions.
- 4.1. The Company has provided free revision policy to satisfy all valuable customers until the customers satisfaction or until under given revision policies reached.
- 4.2. To receive the services of revision policy the customer has to place all queries in allocated time that is (20) days period after order completion date. In case of any assignment, dissertation, thesis proposal or research proposal which contains more than 5000 words, the Company has revised policy of (35) days to edit the task without any extra payment. If the customer has missed out the deadline of revision policy or after two to three revision that time get passed out then further work will be charged according to Company policy. In these 20 or 35 days, if customer is unable to reach a satisfaction level then either he/she have to pay more or either he/she can ask for refund according to refund policies.
- 4.3. In case of service type other then Research & Writing, Company will allow customer to ask for revision and mistakes fixing in a time period of 5 days after the delivery date.
- 4.4. The Quality assurance department reserves the rights to limit the number of revisions if the department found: the change in requirement of initial order details, obvious misuse of revision option or taking benefit to make changes in order to fulfill other requirements which are not mentioned previously while placing the original order.
- 4.5. If the original requirement differs from the revision, the quality assurance department has the authority to decline it. The company will happily revise those changes which meet the initial order requirement.
- 4.6. The Company have right to decline for any revision without providing any specific reason. Although its also a decision of Company to provide any reimbursement or not.
If you want access to or wish to update any of your Personal Information or have any questions about our privacy practices, please contact us via email or call +44 (020)8133 7572